Saturday, April 28, 2018

BIRTHDAY HUGS FROM PARIS

Hi, There!

Here is my last birthday card for April and this is for my sister.  I have sent her a few and this is the last one.  She enjoys getting mail and of course, my cards - my biggest card fan!!!!  

I did this image once already and had to do it one more time.  I think she will like it!!!  More spring-like colors for her as I feel spring has finally come here to stay!!!!  Classy Olivia is having a fun time and I am wishing my sister and I would have such a fun afternoon together someday - maybe not in Paris but either here together in New York or I can get to her in Florida!!!  Someday!

Thanks for stopping by - hugs and blessings ~  CaroleAnn

Card Recipe:
The digital image is from Make It Crafty/Classy Olivia colored with Copic markers as follows:
E0000 E000 E00 E01 E11 E02
Hair E30 E31 E33   Flowers & leaves - YR13 G14  R81 R83 R85
Then mounted with 3D foam in front of a black and white digital image from Make It Crafty/Paris Sidewalk.  I only painted the leaves and flowers around the storefronts.  
Chipboard "birthday" is from Make It Crafty painted with Copic Markers
Hugs is die cut with an Avery Elle die 3x on black cardstock and glued together for dimension.
Lots of Wink of Stella on hair.  Glossy accents for her eyes and sunglasses!

Sharing this card with:
Get Creative #68 - No Pattern Paper
Whoopsi Daisy - ATG/Optional - Spring Flowers - April
Artistic Inspiration #198 - ATG
Create and Inspire #73 - Dies/stencil
Dies R Us - #95 - Springtime
Crafting With An Attitude #38 - ATG
Crafting from the Heart #203 - ATG
Crafting With Friends #66 - ATG



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation Carole Ann! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Springtime’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Carole-really love the image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love her! She will too! Fantastic coloring and darling background! Love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute...i love that fun image. Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card Carole.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Inspiration Challenge Blog.Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@AICB
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful,thank you for playing along at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! I love Paris and all things Parisian, so I naturally love this theme. The colouring of just Olivia and the vines make sure they stand out, along with the sentiment die cuts. Well done! Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenge. Cheers, Janelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining at Create and Inspire.
    Hugs, Irene (Made In Borgo)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi CaroleAnn, this is super, love the image. I hope you get your fun day with your sister soon, time spent with family is precious.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!