Saturday, February 3, 2018

A LOLLY FOR YOU

Hi, There!

I guess I am still stuck on dreaming about candy!!!  LOL  But I had this image for a long time and when I went thru my stash and found her - that was it.  So without further a-do, here she is from ppinkydollsart.  Such big eyes and a little sad but I think she is just so sweet!!  Have a great weekend.  Hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Card Recipe
Used Copic Markers for the image:
E000 E00 E11 E93  BG10 BG11 BG13  R22 R24 R27 Y21 Y25 Y32

Fussy cut out image and mount with foam tape for dimension

Paper from my stash, Glitz/Happy Travels - used as the background on the card front and a background behind the frame for the image. 

The button on the left is from BoBunny.  Butterfly and ladybug stickers from K&Co/Brenda Walton.

Added glitter to the scroll on the paper, Wink of Stella on her outfit, bow, and the lollipop.  Cord tied into a bow on the button.  The frame around the image is from my stash.

Sharing this card at:
Artistic Stamper Challenge - Month of February - Roses Are Red - Use the color red
Crafting With Friends #60 - ATG
Fussy and Fancy Friday #204 - Fussy & Fancy
SSS Wednesday Challenge - ATG



3 comments:

  1. Love the whimsical image and all the sparkle
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a cutie, CaroleAnn - thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!