Monday, November 13, 2017

DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN OR TWO?

Hi, There!

Well, that is not what I want to be doing!!  Please no  S N O W - yet!!!  But these snowmen look like they are just having so much fun in all that cold stuff!! 

These snowmen images and the background image are all rubber stamps from Purple Onion Designs.
I masked my snowman on both cards and made the background sky first by using my Distress Oxide Inks.  Some stardust glitter for snow and a snowflake sticker.  Sentiment from my stash.

Now if you look real close inside one of those windows on that cozy log cabin,  I am inside hunkered down in a fluffy warm blanket in front of the fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa!  lol

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are cozy and warm.  Until next time, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn



2 comments:

  1. Cold enough for snow here today!!!Your cute snowmen look cheerful enough --mind you they like the cold lol great backgrounds too and love the Wintry skies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have a talent for adding dimension with your coloring. The POD snowmen are soooo cute. Love your skies too. Just fantastic cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!