Sunday, October 1, 2017

HAPPY HARVEST CRITTER

Hi, There!!

First I need to say how my heart aches for Puerto Rico and all our fellow Americans that have suffered due to these past hurricanes - Harvey, Irma, and Maria!  Not a day goes by where I am not praying for all of you for the much-needed help to reach all of you.  

Our church has teamed up with our local community college to help get supplies where they are needed in Puerto Rico.  And I am sure there are scenes like this across America for those in need. May God keep you all safe and bless those volunteers and responders.

I have a card here with a cute critter - although I will say I am not totally fond of squirrels since we have a constant battle going on with them and our bird feeders;)

This little guy found himself a yummy looking acorn - hope he remembers where he will bury it!!  That always fascinates me with them!!!  I can't remember where I left my reading glasses!!!!  lol

Thanks for visiting and till next time, Hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Card Recipe:
Copics:  E51 E53 E33 E23 E27 E25   E74 E57 E47   Y02 Y19 YR68 YR15 YR27 Y32 G24
Wink of Stella
Background papers from Maja Design/Walking In the Forest
Stickers from stash.

Sharing card at:

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Autumn card love the frosted leaves and the sentiment header
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL When I first looked at this I thought he had a fancy hair do. Cute embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I sure whoever receives this will love it! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Fabulous coloring!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!