Wednesday, April 26, 2017

YOU ARE A TRUE FRIEND - AND MY SISTER!!

Hi, There!

This is a special shout out to my sister, Gina!!!  It is her birthday today.  I made a special card for her that she has already received but just wanted to have something on my blog for her.

My sister has always been my buddy - I thank the Lord for giving me such a special person in my life that I can call a sister and a "true friend"!!!  Enjoy your day, Gina.  Much love coming your way today!

Big hugs and bigger blessings to you!!

Card Recipe:
Watercolor background; black archival ink for the Inkadinkadoo image and sentiment.  Sequin here and there.  Mounted onto a black cardstock and then to a kraft card.  I used painters tape around my watercolor paper to get the clean white border for the image.

2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous & she will treasure it! Love, love, love that gorgeous background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww so sweet CaroleAnn. Love all the wonderful inking. Sorry I haven't been visiting lately. April has had enough things crammed into it for three months worth. LOL Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!