Monday, February 20, 2017

SOCIAL BUTTERFLY

Hi, There!

I am back again this time with my second page for my attempt to "Break a Blank Page" as presented on youtube by Marta.  Background has gesso first, then glued down torn book pages.  Modeling paste for the stencil.  Used Lindy's Stamp Gang spray inks and Magicals to paint the background.  Inkadinkadoo stamps colored with Lindy's ink sprays and fussy cut and applied to background along with two stamped sentiments.  Lots of shine on this page but just does not come thru in photo and I used by star dust for glitter here and there!!  So late here and I am going to bed.  Thanks for visiting, till next time, wishing you a little "carefree" time, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Sharing my page at:
Artistic Inspirations Challenge #173 - Anything Goes
Aurora Wings Challenge #44 - Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. Carole Ann, grat work! You have created wonderful background and it was a great start of the page! Beautiful butterflies bring us a feeling of lightness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love butterflies too! And you have used yours to create a magical page! I would not be surprised to see a fairy appear! Fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Great texture and I like all those pretty flutterbys. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gosh! I LOVE this! The texture and the design, and I love butterflies too! So fabulous!! Thanks for joining us at Aurora Wings for our ATG challenge. xxM

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous Carole Ann!! I love how you've popped out your butterflies!! Stunning texture and how cool that you've started Art Journaling...I just posted one today! Hope to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful layering, Carole Ann! Love the mixed media and fab butterflies. Thanks so much for sharing with Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!