Friday, November 4, 2016

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!

Hi, There!

Well, this has been a long time since my "May" post.  I had a bad time with my arthritis so I was very limited to how much time I could spend at my crafting table.  Hopefully, I can get back into the swing again.  Next big news is that I retired in October so I hope that will give me more time too!!

These are just two of the cards I made for Halloween.  Hoping to work on some fall and Thanksgiving cards.  Perhaps now I will be able to organize my time so I can have these cards done much earlier next year;)  

So glad to be back and I have been watching all the beautiful creations you have all been making. Till next time, stay well ~ Hugs and Blessings, CaroleAnn

Take A Bite:
Trick Or Treat
Inside of Card:


1 comment:

  1. So happy to "hear" from you, Carole Ann!!!! Hope your changes will bring you a lot of days full of love, creativity, good mood !))different and interesting cards, great coloring !!! Wishing you a warm and cosy November, here in Moscow region is cold brrrr)))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!