Wednesday, October 22, 2014

CANDY FOR MY PRETTY

UP DATE!!  This card won for QKR Challenge #109!!!  And made Designer of the Day on 613 Avenue Create's Facebook page!!

Hi, There!
I absolutely love this digital image from QKR called Witch!  I had fun with this one as I popped out the hands with foam dots for a 3D effect.  I can just hear her cackle of "Want Some Candy, My Pretty?" - I computer generated that sentiment and used black frames for both the witch and the text.  Die Cuts used are Impression Obsession - Frames #219 and a Tree Die #242 that I cut apart and used behind the frame. The papers are from Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells and the candy stickers are from Jolee's.  Ribbon and button from my stash. Not sure I would take any of her candy but I will be raiding my grandkids' candy bags for some goodies - no shame when it comes to searching for those Butterfinger bars!!!  Till next time, my pretties - Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge #94 - Anything Goes/Candy Treats
QKR Stampede Challenge #109 - The Witch Is In

Image colored with Copic Markers and Spectrum Pencils for shading
Skin YG0000 YG21 G20 G21 YR27
Hat  C1 C2 C3 C4 C7 BV02 BV04
Hair YR68 YR27  Glossy Accents for Eye and finger nails   Star Dust around image

8 comments:

  1. so stunning carole-ann.i love your colours and the witch is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! She is colored brilliantly here Carole-Ann!! I love the fun sentiment too! Brilliant make my friend! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is a WOW card! I LOVE your witch & popping her up was a terrific idea! I can almost hear her cackle! Awesome card!! I'm glad you joined us this week for the Halloween challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! This is wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede and for using a QKR Stampede image. I'm so impressed with how you used it! Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the coloring on this...just amazing! The sentiments couldn't be more perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo very creepy! You did an amazing coloring job CaroleAnn and I like those spooky branches you added. My hubby loves the Butterfinger Crisps, but they're hard to find. Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just fabulous, CaroleAnn! Love your wonderful use of color and composition to create a bootifully creepy card! You card will be featured on our FB page today (Monday). Please stop by and say hello and grab your Designer of The Day badge. www.facebook.com/avenue613
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great Halloween card!! I love the image and the sentiment and it really is bone chilling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!