Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME

Hi, There!

A real short work week for me  as I had a few days off!  I managed to get a little creative juices flowing over the long weekend.  My hubby bought two sets of colored pencils (well, the truth be known - I bought them and told him this was my Mother's Day gift from him )  Love those kinds of gifts - don't you?  LOL

I wanted to try them out and found out real quickly that although they are as bright and bold as they say they are, they will never replace my Copic Markers.  But still not too shabby for the first attempt at the shading and I had to change my paper to something with more fiber to it.  I had trouble blending on the paper I use for the markers.  I would imagine the craft paper will work well too - when I find more time;)  The digital image is called A Little Birdie by Mo Manning.  Spectrum Noir Blendable pencils both primary and essential sets used.

Till next time, take care and thanks for visiting, Hugs ~ CaroleAnn



4 comments:

  1. Great image and design...Just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply gorgeous carole-ann.fab cas design and i love the the sweet image ;D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, I don't know, I think you did an awesome job of coloring with the pencils! And I really like the CAS effect of this card. It makes the window & image the entire focus. Perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks perfect to me CaroleAnn !
    I just kept missing these pencils but now I have them on back order. I might need some tips when they arrive ^_^
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!