Saturday, March 8, 2014

PADDY

Hi, There!
My final post for tonight with my final St. Paddy's Day card.  This image is from Mo Manning called Paddy and he is just so cute.  Love his hat - my hubby has a hat like that and yes he is Irish and Scotch! Well, that is it for my coloring of the green till next year - I have something else in mind now to color!  Thanks for visiting along the way, till next time, have a great weekend, Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge:
QKR Stampede Challenge #78 - Color Green

Copic Markers
E0000 E000 E00 E01 E11
E33 E35 E25 G12 G14 G21
YR02 YR07 YR27

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card,fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Carole Ann! I like your card! Great coloring and felt leaves! As for a hat, my Grandfather had such hat, but he was not Irish:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I adore this card! Your coloring is just beautiful & I can almost feel the texture in his hat! I'm in love with that DP you used behind him & the sentiment is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coloring on this...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning caroleann.really love your colouring and sentiment and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!