Wednesday, November 13, 2013

POST FOR YOU

Hi There!
First -
I have to show you my Candy Apples and then tell you something really funny.
I couldn't eat them - too sticky for my poor teeth!  My grandkids gobbled every last one so that made me happy but it was pretty funny after all this I realized my teeth are too old.  I would have been doing a "Mrs. Doubtfire" - you know the movie scene where the teeth are in the glass!!  LOL

On to my card -  I made another card using Winter Skates Tilda - love this image and I think as she sits on top of her postcard,  she is thinking about what she wants for Christmas with the surrounding postage stamps as images of her thoughts.  As always, thanks for visiting with me and I enjoy all your comments and thank you for taking the time to send me a note or two!  And now I will enjoy some red wine - easier on the teeth:)  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Magnolia-Licious - Winter Theme - Snowflakes for me!!
Totally Tilda #84 - Going Postal for Christmas
Card Recipe
Image colored with Copic Markers and lots of stardust
Skin E000 E00 E11 E93
Hair  Y21 Y23 Y26 Y28
Outfit  B00 B34 B39 B41 B45 BG01 BG70
DP Graphic 45 Place In Time and Christmas Emporium
Fran-tage used here and there Shabby White
Martha Stewart Heart
Frostyville Border - Memory Box
Snowflakes from stash
Ribbon, and pearls from Live & Love Crafts
Inside:

5 comments:

  1. Hello, CaroleAnn! :))) your apples look so tasty! I never eat such ones, here in Russia we have no tradition to cook apples this way! And wonderful winter girl on the card! ( I don't drink red wine because of allergy, but enjoy Heres wine:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend!! So glad I was able to find you as well! :) Thanks so much for stopping by and following me! I really appreciate that!! I'm following you as well!

    As for your post...wow! Those look like some delicious treats and I'm sure they were gobbled up quickly! :) I love your stunning creation with sweet Tilda and the snow flurries look fabulous!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. Love those cute little stamps. Thank you for joining in with our Going Postal for Christmas challenge at Totally Tilda this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card caroleann.fabulous details and colours and your tilda is so sweet.your toffee apples look so yummy too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, lots of wonderful details and such a cute Tilda. So pretty. Thank you for coming over to play at Magnolia-licous. Good luck!
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!