Wednesday, September 4, 2013

TOTALLY WICKED

Hi, There!

I had fun with this image from Scrapbook Stamp Society, My Besties digi image called "Nellies Pumpkin".  Now I realize she looks too sweet to be totally wicked - so maybe she's just a little wicked;)  I think she is brewing something in that pumpkin!

Just had to get a Halloween card going as the weather has gotten cooler and I am thinking warm fall colors!  Till next time, thanks for stopping by, Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody #28 - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge #17  Anything Goes

Card Recipe:
Digi Image is My Besties called Nellies Pumpkin colored with Copic Markers and added liquid pearls and stardust for her dress.  Used Graphic 45/Steampunk Spells paper; Spellbinders die to make a frame for the cutie and distressed around the edges of the paper; "Spells" and "Love Potion are  clear stamps from Steampunk Spells; inside of card is also a clear stamp; ribbon and crystals from stash; flowers are prima flowers.
Copic Markers Used:
Inside of Card:

6 comments:

  1. so gorgeous carole-ann.fabulous colours and design and i love the stunning image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful CaroleAnn,
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun mix of embellies to dress up that cuties space. Great coloring CaroleAnn! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are right! She is much too cute to be REALLY wicked! Love the hair, by the way! And that love potion ticket is so perfect. Great, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi CaroleAnn, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Halloween card!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Greetings Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!