Monday, September 16, 2013

THANK YOU

Hi There!

Going back to work - Monday is not a fun day but I did have fun making this card tonight so that brightened the end of my day.  I actually made three more since I always can use Thank You cards.  Perhaps I will post the others later.  Thanks for stopping by and I am glad tomorrow is Tuesday because it is one more day closer to Hump Day!! LOL  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn
I would like to enter this card in the following challenge:

Card Recipe:
Colored the Image "Thank You" with copic markers and framed it in a Spellbinder die cut which I used fran-tage on the corners with copper embossing powder and white shabby powder.
Butterflies are a MS punch and I used liquid pearl on the butterflies.  The border punch is also from MS and I used DP from K&Company, button and ribbon also from stash.
Inside of Card

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute thank you & SO happy! It brings a smile just looking at it. The inside looks really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous caroleann.stunning design and i love your pretty details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!