Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Day For Daises Challenge #40 "Found Paper"

Hi, There!

My Oh La La card for A Day For Daises challenge #40 "Found Paper".  They have an awesome new set of images!  I love them.  I made this card using the "Befuddled" image.  She is so Marilyn!!  I have to make her in more than just these soft tones!  Next one, I am thinking - juicy red lips! lol   I left the card very plain "for me anyway";)  I colored her with soft copic markers and I used DP Once Upon A Time/DCWV.  Wrapped some colored cording around the background paper.  The found paper is peeking out from the "Oh La La" stamp (Uptown Design) and I found it wrapped around my sweater from the cleaners!  It was the perfect color for this card!   Here she is:

 Now here is a close up as I do not think the "Oh La La" came out that well in this shot.  It was embossed with copper.
Oh, well, I really need photography lessons.  Till next time, have a great evening.  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

4 comments:

  1. She's fabulous CaroleAnn! Very starlet, very Marilyn. :-) So glad you're having fun with the stamp. Thanks for sharing it with us for the ADFD challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is stunning. I love the coloring of the image. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful! You did a fantastic job coloring her. And love the blue eye shadow!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the soft coloring! Thanks so much for playing along in the ADFD challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!