Sunday, February 19, 2012

Nostalgic Sundays for Cards

Sundays will be my nostalgic Sundays for cards and they will be cards that I have made very long ago.  It is kind of fun to see how you grow and change in style, colors, elements and artistic abilities.  So I am going to go thru some of my older version of greeting cards and load one up for each Sunday - Sunday permitting I should say ;) Now these will be old enough that I will not have any info on the papers etc. incorporated to make these cards.  Just fun to take a journey thru creative styles!   Enjoy and I will be back with something new for this coming week!  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I thought this little cutie would be good to start with since it is February - Valentine's Month.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!